BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Muahahahaha~Evil vs Devil

Thank you for buying me the cup that I like the most. I know you bought this cup without any motive so dont worry i would not think as in what you think. I am not a kind of people that will fall for people easily~ The reason I am so close with all of you is because i appreciate all of you as my friend and treat you all as my brothers~ Nothing more than that~! I am just being who I am when i am here like how i use to be at home. The question that I ask you is because i treasure you as my friend and i feel guilty that you wasted money in buying the present~Muahahaa~! I know I am evil~! I hope I can still be friends with all of you and remain as close as we are now~! Hope we will all enjoy the upcoming holiday~! Cant wait~!! Rawr~! Muahahaaahaa~!!!

1 comment:

  1. i've a feeling it's him, whom always take pictures with you... LoL! yup, no doubt, your friends are warm, and friendly. =D

    ReplyDelete