BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Blessed 18th Birthday

I really have to say that I am so blessed having a group of friends which really treats me so well.~!
Thank you for all the celebration and wishes and the present given to me. Thank you so much and i really appreciate it. Love you all so much <3 p="p">

 Thank you for all the surprise given though you all are having so many homeworks and still spend time on planning my birthday surprise. I am really so blessed to have a group of friends which are so awesome and also supportive. Though next year we might not take the same course, Memory will still leave beyond us. Each and every single thing all of you do will leave a happy memory behind with all the laughters we had together~!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment