BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 24, 2012

Wow~! Its holiday already~ Term 4 is coming and I am coming home. However, exam stands in the middle~! Omg~!  And going to Sydney in a few days time, It will definitely be fun~!
I think i have been complaining to mum a lot these few days about my life and people around me. Sigh. When can i be ever satisfied with life. Mum's advises are always the best. If you are angry with someone just think of the positive and good things the person had done to you before. Life is short and its painful to hold grudges on someone. The reality is we have to accept each and every person in our life and try not to discriminate them. Accept as how they are. Because no one is perfect in this world~! God is fair to everyone. Love you mum~! <3 font="font">
The five principles of reiki~!! Cant wait to attend the session when i am back in Malaysia~!

                                          - Just for today, I will not be angry.
                                                 Just for today, I will not worry.
                                                  - Just for today, I will be grateful.
                -Just for today, I will do my work honestly
                                           – Just for today, I will be kind to every living thing
By  Dr. Mikao Usui

I am so happy that Ms Jolene Ang found a job in Kelana Jaya already and she is driving to work ~! Muahahaa Driving?? Lol. I hope she doesnt freak when driving ~! Hehee~! LOL be extremely careful when you are driving lolzz hahaaaa.
and also 

Happy Birthday to Joey Sham and Johan Gwee. 
May God bless both of you and stay pretty always Joey. We love you~! 



1 comment:

  1. LoL! i've not driven to work yet... hahahaha... how are you? long time you didn't post anything on your blog already...

    ReplyDelete