BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Tears Are Dropping~~

Its been a SAD day yesterday~~ When Mr LIM my tuition add maths teacher says he is not going to teach us starting from tomorrow~ Meaning yesterday was his last day..
The teacher who is going to replace him is Ms Chin.. I am sure Ms CHin is able to teach but not as interesting and as fun as Mr Lim teaches us~~ I have never ever fall asleep in his class before~~ He always make jokes and made us laugh~ I am always looking forward for his class.. Its been so sad when he says today was his last day~~=( Mr Lim was just so funny and very clever in teaching add maths!! I so going to MISS his teaching~~ Never in his class i had never laugh before=
Its going to be so hard for me to accept this fact~~=( :(
I am sure all my friends there will be sad too~~
Its going to be so SAD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment