BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Rawr

Just called up my god sister and ask her to change my violin teacher~~
Dont know why i just dont like male teachers~~
I hope the new teacher is soft and tame`~=D
>....<
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday I met back Ms Chin my physics teacher who used to teach me at home and now she is teaching in a tuition centre~~
I am so glad to see her there!!!:D
============================================================
I love my new piano so muchie``~`
KAWAI K8
Love yOU LOADS!!!
Thank yOU very muchie to my parents for buying me the new piano
~~
Thank you teacher Wenny for choosing the piano~~=)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to Tai Ko for burning my shopping trip to Ikano~~
Bluek ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment