BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 6, 2012

I should learn how to detach myself~

I really care for all of you. I hope all of you can accept our reaction and things we do. Try thinking and putting yourself in others people shoes if you think you are right and wrong. Until this level, is the matter of choosing our lifes. You can choose to listen and choose not to listen to us. Its the matter of time and matters will heal quickly. God Bless~! I put my very best to help as a friend but sometimes i really dont know it is right or wrong. Everyone in this world isnt perfect. We are humans we cant care about things too much and humans does mistakes.

-Games will be played, hearts will be broken, tears will fall, people will change & rumors will be spread. But life always goes on.
-: Despite all of my problems, I have a lot to be thankful for.
-Don't let unhappiness drag you down. Find a reason, smile, and then hold that pose until you find another reason to keep smiling.
-No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.
-Someday you will realize that you've done too much for someone, that the only next possible step to do is to stop.
-Love is a feeling, not a decision. You can't choose who you love. If you could it would be simpler... but a lot less magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment